• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -1.13

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

In the lower left quadrant, but very near the graph's origin.

~One grid left of center economically speaking, ~3 grids toward Libertarian from center, socially.

Take this quiz and find out where you really stand politically - with Ghandi or Hitler? the_finger.gif

The Political Compass

I posted a thread on this months ago... and was told it had already been done before.

Anyway, the vast majority of CC-com people will fall well in the lower left quadrant, and a few near the origin in the lower right. I don't think anybody is in either of the upper quadrants. Kind of weird, considering that is where US politicians supposedly fall. That leads me to question the methodology of this tool as well...

Never in my lifetime will I have to have a president who isn't as bright as most of the population. I blame all those who voted for the dipshit... not one time but twice. If we climb together some day we can put that in behind us.... all you conservative dipshits... i love ya just the same..;...... you will some day learn that you got it wrong....till then.. enjoy your tax cuts.

You sound bitter, Whidbey. But I'm glad you have a Yale B.A. and a M.B.A from Harvard all the same. The only president in US history to hold a masters, I believe. (?) It's also quite satisfying that your GPA was higher than Kerry's.

I'm glad you're so smart. I just wish you could put that whole anger thing behind you. thumbs_up.gif

I believe that Clinton was a rhodes scholar was he not?

Are you trying to say that Gdub got some booklurnin' somewhere legitimately? My red ass he did, On 9/11 he wasn't visiting that school he was ATTENDING it, for christs sake, that's why it took so long for him to respond- he had to wait till recess!

If he gets what he wants... dickhead. You will not have a place to climb. I don't need to be brain dead to be a stupid as you. In the future you can enjoy your suck ass air and the end of everything that is what america is all about.

More hyperbole and hand-wringing... And who cares what a shit-for-brains Canuck thinks anyway. the_finger.gif

Economic Left/Right: -6.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.67

Word Whitbey! I would have voted for McCain over Bush, Gore, or any other of the spineless wimps or ignorant blowhards (Dems and Rep) that are paraded infront of us as potential leaders of our nation.

McCain. A republican with a conscience. One of few.

I certainly would have voted for Howard Dean (mr faux paus) over Kerry (mr pussy). Dean was very Trumanesque. If Dean were pres he would have taken responsibility for the KAtrina aftermath and saved lives rather than vacationing, giving photo-ops, and trying to say the "right" things rather than leading by example.

I used to think I was a democrat but I have since realised that they talk about being for certain things but in reality are just as bad as most republicans and could be worse in some respects. Their ineffectiveness to lead is just one example.

Bush leads thru fear, misinformation, secrecy, and hate. Can we have a leader that leads thru truth, love, openness, and optimism? Someone that offers a better vision of america and has a thought out, detailed plan on how to achieve it. Someone that knows the value of sacrifice and is not afraid to ask for it? Where is JFK when you need him?