Cube farm complaint

bunglehead

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you work where I work? I have that exact same problem. frustrates the hell out of me. decent toilet paper dispensers is a cheap way to improve employee moral. but a horrible place to cut costs.

Soon, the two of you will have to share a cube. You can work out the timesharechair schedule later.

one of my few beefs about my cube farm involves the knobs on the sinks in the restroom.

the men's room near my cube has three sinks. one one of them, the hot turns on clockwise and the cold turns on counter-clockwise...... on another one it's just the opposite...... and on the third one, both knobs turn on counter-clockwise (which is of course the way most sinks all over the goddam world are!) ... or at least should be! hellno3d.gif .... jeezis h. CHRIST we have some moronic plumbers working in our building..... how hard is it to make ALL THREE SINKS HAVE THE SAME GODDAM KNOB-DIRECTION-CONFIGURATION!?? it doesn't matter which way they turn, but you'd think they could at least make ALL THREE SINKS do the same thing!! madgo_ron.gif

the other men's rooms in the building also have such inconsistencies.

on the bright side smile.gif... I'm happy to say that this is one of the few minor annoyances about my workplace (besides the bitchy, obese Puerto Rican secretary, and the fact that I can't spray all day).

I swear the toilet paper dispensers here were designed by Satan. I reach for some and I get a ripped piece of toilet paper and confetti on the floor. Of course after that I start digginf for another piece and I can't find the end of the roll. Grrr.....

At work I take a paper clip to the RR with me so can open the dispenser and roll the roll by hand and get the TP I need.

If a clip won't work for you and it's truly as bad as you say, I'd keep a roll in my desk drawer and avoid the aggravation of using the dispenser.

one of my few beefs about my cube farm involves the knobs on the sinks in the restroom.

the men's room near my cube has three sinks. one one of them, the hot turns on clockwise and the cold turns on counter-clockwise...... on another one it's just the opposite...... and on the third one, both knobs turn on counter-clockwise (which is of course the way most sinks all over the goddam world are!) ... or at least should be! hellno3d.gif .... jeezis h. CHRIST we have some moronic plumbers working in our building..... how hard is it to make ALL THREE SINKS HAVE THE SAME GODDAM KNOB-DIRECTION-CONFIGURATION!?? it doesn't matter which way they turn, but you'd think they could at least make ALL THREE SINKS do the same thing!! madgo_ron.gif

the other men's rooms in the building also have such inconsistencies.

on the bright side smile.gif... I'm happy to say that this is one of the few minor annoyances about my workplace (besides the bitchy, obese Puerto Rican secretary, and the fact that I can't spray all day).

This is a good example of quality, non-fluff spray. Please use this post as an outline for future posts.

Thank you.

I'd keep a roll in my desk drawer and avoid the aggravation of using the dispenser.

In this scenario you don't even need to leave your desk. Just use a fedex box and put it in coworker's cube. you've got mail.

That could give a whole new meaning to 'spraying while you're at work' vs waiting til you get home.