bastard

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a "prat"? confused.gif

TREETOAD's bene package sounds a lot like mine.

prat = Bricktop's favorite putdown

sounds a lot = commensurate

OK, so who/what is Bricktop? confused.gif

And I was only stating that TT's pkg is similar to mine. I know what "commensurate" means... that was unwarranted.

What's a "prat"? confused.gif

prat = Bricktop's favorite putdown

Never mind. From Dictionary.com:

prat

n : the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?" [syn: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass]

Never mind. From Dictionary.com:

prat

n : the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?" [syn: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass]

yellaf.gif I've not heard that one before!

Naw, I wouldn't shit my favorite turd.

but you would have him flush himself...

Why don't you go to some other website more your speed like barbiedolls.com or something and waste some bandwidth over there and leave us alone here?

Are you stealing all of Aplinfox's witty phrases this morning? yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif