What's wrong with you people?

fear_and_greed

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only did the rescue team get there first but the TV team following them was there first as well.

Barbaras qoute was quite amazing :

What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality. And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."

- Former first lady BARBARA BUSH said in comments first aired on the public radio program "Marketplace" that many of the refugees from New Orleans were so poor to begin with that they ought to be pretty happy with their temporary digs in Houston.

This guys was good :

"So I'm asking Congress, please investigate this now. Take whatever idiot they have at the top of whatever agency and give me a better idiot. Give me a caring idiot. Give me a sensitive idiot. Just don't give me the same idiot."

- AARON BROUSSARD, president of Jefferson Parish, on CBS' "The Early Show."

Apparently the US media is a little more intimidated by the show of force the US has displayed since sending in the troops...

From today's Seattle Times:

There have been other moments of tension. At a fire near the French Quarter, Williams noted in a posting on NBC's Web site, a police officer from out of town "raised the muzzle of her weapon and aimed it at members of the media ... obvious members of the media ... armed only with notepads." He also noted that the National Guard is barring journalists from the city's convention center and Superdome, the very facilities that evacuees were barred from leaving last week.

"I saw many fingers on triggers," Williams said yesterday, producing such a sense of being in a foreign land that he repeatedly caught himself saying, "When I get back to the States."

George Idi Amin Bush. You guys have got yourself one big fuck up. I just knew that if I tried I would find poeple down there that still know the meaning of freedom and democracy, How do you fight bastards like this and not get hauled away to Gitmo or locked up somewhere on some trumped up charge.

Are you guys afraid at all? I'm being serious right now.

Do you think that forums all over may be watched somehow and that the things you say could get you in trouble?

Fuck Bush and his shit............ I will not worry about what the outcome is.... treetoad has a great point . Having spent all kninds of time all over his island doing some crazy shit diving......... way deep and much fun. I love the fact that in vancouver they let me dive like an idiot.... kind of like you all like to climb and have nobody say anything about it.... lets all live life and have fun. please.

George Idi Amin Bush. You guys have got yourself one big fuck up. I just knew that if I tried I would find poeple down there that still know the meaning of freedom and democracy, How do you fight bastards like this and not get hauled away to Gitmo or locked up somewhere on some trumped up charge.

Are you guys afraid at all? I'm being serious right now.

Do you think that forums all over may be watched somehow and that the things you say could get you in trouble?

bigdrink.gif