• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
EastCoastBastard

Partners: Trad, Sport, Alpine 9/9 - 9/30

Hey

I have no job and am free to climb - Have rope, rack, car and live in Tacoma. 38, Leavenworth, Squamish, Vantage, Cascades, Olymipics - anything at all is fair game. I lead 5.8 trad, will slowly follow most anything else.

PM

I have just got a job but always have three day weekends, fri sat sun. I lead 5.8 trade and can also follow most anything. I can pay for gas but have no car. I live in bellingham. Wana go to squamish, washington pass, index my email is elchapelin@gmail.com

I have off every Tues, Weds, Thurs and split my time between Seattle (Fri-Mon) & Spokane (Tues-Thurs) would be willing to meet in Leavenworth or Vantage. Climbing partner moved away lead 5.8 Trad willing to follow most anything. PM me or email me at mjk(at)riseup.net

Mike

if your interested I wouldn't mind a quick dash up Baker on the south side. If you interested let me know. Tomorrow is the day I'm heading out. Been up before and know the route ...well it's always changing i'm sure. Have tent..pickets and screws..should just about cover it. If your interested please post phone number. I will be either doing it with partner or solo tomorrow.... great views..weather is a little sketchi.... still a great hike if we get weathered out.

Best,

Whidbey,

Gordon

Gordon

Sorry but I have to be at work on Sunday by 4pm so I won't be able to make the climb on Baker.

Mike