• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

Finally!!! Death comes ripping in the N.Cascades

turn the lights down low and bolt the door up future is coming

future rising up

whoa

shotgun blast

a demon piece of lead with both eyes open

i wait up for the kill

feel the evil

feel the heat as i blast you open

death comes ripping and it's going

death comes ripping

you feel the heat as death comes ripping

rip your back out and death comes

ripping out flesh and blood

too weak for you

turning it over a little too late to penetrate death comes ripping and it's going

death comes ripping

you feel the heat as death comes ripping

rip your back out

death comes ripping and it's going, death comes ripping you feel the heat as death comes ripping rip your back out death comes ripping and i know that death comes ripping out whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa

The Misfits

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

Or Dru.

Many have tried but few, if any, have succeeded.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Necronomicon:

<strong>Or Dru.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Many have tried but few, if any, have succeeded.

thread killer! hahaha.gif

Wow,

I feel like the things have come full circle.

I'm on 3/3 failures for the summer now. fuck.

You can set your sights low and never fail or set them too high and fail all the time. Somewhere in between is the middle path you should take.

shit mike, I hate the way you are feeling now. sounds like you are feeling pretty down. I am sure an adjustment of your spine would fix all that. Isn't that your line?