Anyone die in the N.Cascades the Weekend?

layton

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I tried to hook up with Cougar Watcher himself but Crack fubared the plan and I left. Too bad for Crack. He said he is scared of his belayer not being able to hold his fall. I told him quit whining and try ice climbing instead of rock. Might really feel like a solo almost then
[big Grin]

If he thinks being on the sharp end is bad, tell him to imagine being the belayer and watching the sketchy antics up above. And if an accident were to occur everyone would blame him for letting the old man lead....dude youre fucked if you do or if you dont.

Also yelling all the time is hard.

I think its best as a party of 3.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DBB

I went with TTT to Coleman glacier this past weekend and to let you know that the glacier is pretty much still cover up with snow. didn't see much of crevasse problems or the bergshrud problem. The skiing was great with powder snow above 7000 feet and corn below that. I made it to the top but it was very windy and cold. It still looks like winter condtions up there.