It sux to be scot'teryx

Son_of_Caveman

From the WTA Trip Reports

Jun 04, 2002 by scot'teryx

Mount Si - The Alpine Lakes

Took a friend up today that has wanted to hike up for a long time. Light rain, but boring as usual. Trail is in great condition right now since the rain has been minimal lately.

Haystack Rock was wet so we turned around and headed back down. After hearing about all the stories of cougars up there recently I tried to stay aware while I jogged down the trail solo.

When I heard something I turned around, tripped over a rock, and managed to do a face plant right on the trail. Managed to shove 3 pebbles up my hands under the skin. Still not sure what to do about them. Hmmmmm.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to scott's "friend" that he was jogging down the trail solo. Did the guy ditch him as a loser or what? Was he running to get help cause friend got stuck in a tree? Huh? huh?

EPIC ON MT SI. SHOULD SUMMITPOSER.COMMERS BE CHARGED FOR RESCUES??? [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Son of Caveman:

From the WTA Trip Reports

Managed to shove 3 pebbles up my hands under the skin. Still not sure what to do about them. Hmmmmm.

STERALIZE YOUR HAND THEN STERALIZE THE BLADE. TAKE TWO SWIGS OF OLE' GRANNDAD. AND START CUTTIN EM' OUT. ONCE YA GET THEM OUT. TAKE TWO MORE SWIGS OF OLE GRANDAD AND THE SPLASH ALITTLE ON THE WOUND.

DONT SEAL UP TILL DRY.

SHOULD BE GOOD IN A FEW DAZE.

I was going to say,"Heh you dirtbag piece of shit. Shove that horsecock up your ass a little deeper. That's it! That's how you like it, isn't it?" but on edit, I've decided to be a bigger man than that and not.

Have a nice day mountainman.

[ 06-05-2002, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Son of Caveman ]

Maybe someone should toss this one next to Muir on sat., or possibly Alpine Lakes?

Possibly even give ol'Snotty Anti Potsmokin Scotty his own famous page for all those so obsessed in the adventures of SAPS

Maybe Beck will start a new thread Teddy meets scotty?

[laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

What happened to scott's "friend" that he was jogging down the trail solo. Did the guy ditch him as a loser or what? Was he running to get help cause friend got stuck in a tree? Huh? huh?

A cougar et him, of course. Scott, watch out for tigers, too. Why do you think they call it TIGER Mountain, eh?