[TR] Mt Slesse- North East Buttress 8/26/2005

ivan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys mess with customs you are stupid.

Always carry your passport. Never mess with customs.

this is so off topic but just to go with the flow: If you have ever had a travelling partner turned around at the border (for example because your buddy got busted once) while you were there, consider that it is possible that YOUR file will also reflect having been rejected entry - regardless of whether or not you have any naughty history.

ah, the beauty of the point n' shoot disposable camera, eh? actually i'd cajoled my wife into giving me her expensive digital job when sky rolled in w/ his brand new super light guy - he was like a kid on christmas morning figuring it out on the drive up. i felt like issac newton getting to teach him how to use the zoom feature on the summit! smile.gif

we got a bunch more pics, but the one i put up was the money shot. there's 20 more or so in my gallery if you're interested - their all super big too as sky, in learning the new program to go w/ the camera, deleted all his originals, requiring me to post them here so he could get him back....ha! physicists! bigdrink.gif