it's that time again! the Xth annual rope up.

minx

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ack! I need someone to bring a laptop computer for Saturday night! PM me if you have a system we can use for the slide show!!!!

Everything else is coming together. After hours on the phone, and friggen amazing support from Steve at TG, the beer got picked up tonight in Portland. MisterE has firewood for us...PM him for directions to his place on the way to the fiesta to pick up a few sticks.

woooohoooo. losers! so you actually meet and talk to each other??!! what a startling revelation! I though you guys were just spanking online only. next thing you know, you'll actually climb Mt. Rainier. Heck, it's in your own backyard! Get off your duff, fluffmasters!

woooohoooo. losers! so you actually meet and talk to each other??!! what a startling revelation! I though you guys were just spanking online only. next thing you know, you'll actually climb Mt. Rainier. Heck, it's in your own backyard! Get off your duff, fluffmasters!

Suzee Chapstick,

In case you missed ChrisT's post a few days ago, you're an idiot! wave.gif

anyone heading over I90? i've got some cups to contribute if need be but I won't make it there until saturday. if some kind soul wants to stop in north bend and pick them up tonight, that'd be fabulous. i might also be able to provide the always popular, second keg garbage can.