it's that time again! the Xth annual rope up.

minx

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in! fruit.giffruit.gif

I have a generator on my property at Stevens Pass I will loan, as well as a 100-foot extension cord. It's not super quiet, so if someone has a smaller genset, pipe up ( that last bit was for BillyGoat hahaha.gif).

Expect the Pope and Dwayner alternate event very soon... rolleyes.gifpitty.gif

Unfortunately I will not be able to make such an early date out there.

Anyone interested in doing the Love Fest out at Smith on the 4th weekend of October? (21st-23rd).

I think Timm@y is thinking of either the 10/15-16 or 10/21-23 for the Smith party.

Just to recap:

the plans are in their infancy but the date has been set!

9/30 - 10/2 @ the eightmile campground.

We've got the group campsite reserved. Come one come all.

In the past, folks have set up and supervised some top-ropes for novice climbers, and others have paired up at the campsite to go climbing, while still others have spent the weekend just hanging out in the canyon.

Expect some kind of a party on Friday and Saturday nights, with maybe a slideshow on Sat.

Chime in here or contaxt Minx or Olyclimber with ideas.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make such an early date out there.

Anyone interested in doing the Love Fest out at Smith on the 4th weekend of October? (21st-23rd).

I think Timm@y is thinking of either the 10/15-16 or 10/21-23 for the Smith party.

full moon's on the 17th

canadian thanksgiving is on the 10th hahaha.gif

hey there all you artistics types--

i received a couple of PMs regarding a t-shirt to celebrate/chestbeat our collective partying abilities. anybody interested in designing or perhaps we could have a little contest for design selection?