it's that time again! the Xth annual rope up.

minx

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...I know people don't like the drive, but I'd love to do one again up at the Chatter Creek Campground if the road is open, away from the maddening crowd.

If there is enough interest I could see putting one on again next year, but it would be super casual...as in I don't even know about doing a slide show. Just get a group camp and people can hang out around a fire and swaps lies and do some climbing, thats it. Less production and more climbing.

Any chance at a RopeUp 2015, oly??? I'm back in the States now and would really like to get out for some casual climbing and drinking with friends before the snow flies (since I haven't climbed any since before I left for Afghanistan way back in 2012).

Man I would love to...I love some crisp Leavenworth fall weather. Unfortunately I've got a ton of things going on and it is a little late to plan such a thing.

But if people want to put something informal together I may be able to assist.

I do miss Ropeup, it was always so much fun. Hope you are well Sobo!

Well, it looks like it won't happen, but I appreciate the fact that you'd volunteer to help if something were to actually go down.

And yes, I am well, and well off. Those 3+ years in AFG and KSA did wonders for me mentally, professionally, and financially. Just nothing climberingly... :(