Grivel XMonster

dbb

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, still can't replace the pick. I didn't notice a considerable difference in the thickness - a modular pick for this thing is a non-issue.

I don't know about that, I think there is no way I would buy those tools if I couldn't replace the pick. At certain point they are a throw away tool, seems sort of wasteful.

Everything else seem really cool.

Nope, still can't replace the pick. I didn't notice a considerable difference in the thickness - a modular pick for this thing is a non-issue.

I don't know about that, I think there is no way I would buy those tools if I couldn't replace the pick. At certain point they are a throw away tool, seems sort of wasteful.

Everything else seem really cool.

for all that I use my Pulsars now I could throw them away. i think that'sa the idea here. by the time you wear the pick out there will be a new super cooler tool with a velcro shaft to match your velcro gloves and with a biomorphic design that flicks itself at the ice like a striking cobra so you don't get so pumped with stupid arm whaling away at dinner plates cantfocus.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a picture of the Nomic? I hear they are shipping a limited number to the US (100 sets). I was told it was basically a new and improved Ergo.

NOLSe: What makes it more of a "mixed" tool than the Ergo? I was thinking of trying leashless waterfall ice this winter and thought about getting a set of Nomics.

The 1st available mail order (on the east coast) are due in around the 1st of Nov.

Jedi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...