Happy Birthday Snugtop

Snugcrop

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG what a bunch of dirty old men (and woman who's age is undetermined)

Grammar Commander: "whose"

And I assume you are only concerned that I may be under 18, right?

blush.gif horrid grammar indeed.

And while I was not concerned about you being under 18, it is quite clear you are not, as no 18 year old could possibly be so cynical already tongue.gif

OMG what a bunch of dirty old men (and woman who's age is undetermined)

Grammar Commander: "whose"

And I assume you are only concerned that I may be under 18, right?

blush.gif horrid grammar indeed.

And while I was not concerned about you being under 18, it is quite clear you are not, as no 18 year old could possibly be so cynical already tongue.gif

You didn't know me when I was 18. smirk.gif

Places to go in DC... and it should be quiet b/c I think congress is in recess.

There is a GREAT Italian place near Dupont Circle. I can't recall the name, but it's on the south side of P street between 19th and 21st. It's $$$

Definitely try the Tabard Inn . 2.5$ Nice atmosphere in the lobby (particularly in winter b/c there is a nice fire place and relaxing furniture.) http://www.tabardinn.com/home.htm It's on 1739 N street.

Panache' Tapas, music can be a bit loud at night, but hip - Good drinks. $$ 1725 Desales St. near the ABC building (not far from the other restaurants.)

18th Street lounge if you're getting swanky at night. Hip music, drinks, etc... In DC, men actually "party" in ties.

Sometime Club 930 has good shows. And supposedly, the Bush twins party (or did) at Smith Point, a hot spot for young R's to hang out... evils3d.gif

• 3 months later...
originally hailing from DC i can wholeheartedly say that this is the best advice so far...

No shit! The whiny snowsports-hater is from DC!!! the_finger.gif

I'm from there too.

And who else? Anyone else on this site? I think Skeezix maybe...? I think otters, too.. I forget who tho. wazzup.gif

originally hailing from DC i can wholeheartedly say that this is the best advice so far...

No shit! The whiny snowsports-hater is from DC!!! the_finger.gif

I'm from there too.

And who else? Anyone else on this site? I think Skeezix maybe...? I think otters, too.. I forget who tho. wazzup.gif

whiny? fuck off, dick! the_finger.gif