Baker NR Beta?

Fromage

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Que est-ce que c'est ca!? Seattle est loin de le Quebec ou la France mai il-y-a un discouse sur le formage. Moi, je prefer le formage swiss; gruyer et ernemental. Je fait fondue bien. Et du vin avec fondue n'est pas mal, non?

[big Grin]

Moi, je prefere le fromage americain, avec lunchables et un peu du Pabst. Si-t-il avait le vin, d'accord, je voudrais un peu du vin aussi, seulement si le vin arrive dans un boite, comme Franzia. Mon francais? C'est horrible, je parle comme un canadian. Et maintenant, je m'arrete!

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

Moi, je prefere le fromage americain, avec lunchables et un peu du Pabst. Si-t-il avait le vin, d'accord, je voudrais un peu du vin aussi, seulement si le vin arrive dans un boite, comme Franzia. Mon francais? C'est horrible, je parle comme un canadian. Et maintenant, je m'arrete!

-- Translation Results by SDL International --

Me, I prefer cheese americain, with lunchables and a little Pabst. It if had the wine, agreed, I would want a little wine also, only if the wine arrives in a wood (box?), as Franzia. My francais? It is horrible, I speak as a canadian. And now, I myself m'arrete!

I hate passing on 2nd hand info, but a friend of mine climbed the route late last week and reported tolerable post holing to the base of the route. Moderate post holing up to the base of the ice pitch. Very dinner platey ice on the ice pitch and then very deep wind deposited snow from the top of the ice pitch to the summit. Minor bergschrund difficulties towards the top. Go left here. There is or was the beginning of a boot pack on the Coleman Deming. Lots of soft snow in the afternoon, considerable wet snow slides between 5 and 6 thousand. Road still closed 4 miles from the trailhead.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...