25 Viewing...

bunglehead

detroit? shit, dude ... i'm so sorry! yellaf.gif

If I had a functional camera, I'd take some photos of my shitty, decayed home town for y'all. Maybe I'll try to hook one up in Detroit. It's less than lovely.

Motor City Madness has touched the countryside! hahaha.gifrockband.gif

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine that I'm the pilot and that I'm flying the plane whenever I fly. I make airplane noises, and pretend like I'm moving the joystick around and stuff and talk to the person next to me like they are the co-pilot. So far its working, I haven't been on a plane that wrecked. However, there was a close call in Milan one time. But I blame that on the guy that was sitting next to me...I had turned the controls over to him when I went to the john. The idiot didn't even apologize for almost wrecking the plane.

just don't press too hard, the window pops out easily. bye bye boobies.

in the event of a water landing, your seat cushion will act as a...seat cushion

Fortunately shark repellant probably won't be needed for a flight within the lower 48.

Bunglehead, I advise you to choose fat passengers to sit next to. Not only will they provide cushioning during the crash, but their plump bodies will keep you fed longer during the "Alive" period where you eat the casualties until help arrives.

yelrotflmao.gif

never tried that.

Last time I flew, I just got REAAALLLY drunk the night before so I'd be passed out on the plane the whole time. Seeing as my plane takes off at 5:45 AM, I don't think I can swing that this time.

there's a bar at the airport. just go early.

thought I already mentioned that... evils3d.gif

I want to help ease your fears. I posted this before... somehwere...

The engines on a 737 are held on by 3 bolts that are about 1/2" thick. They are all designed to break.

The engines on the rest of the Boeing fleet have 5 bolts.

That's right. We make 'em safe.

The strongest part of the airframe is the wingbox - the section of the fuselage that is at the wings. There is a large structure build-up to allow for the transfer of forces between the wings and the fuselage. The bad part - you are sitting on a gas tank.

You know there been 3 really bad crashes the last 2 weeks so the odds that it would happen again is pretty small. We already filled this years quota. Ooooo And if you could bring a bomb onboard to. The odds that it would be another bomb onboard would be almost zero so that would keep you safe from terorists. See it is all about sience and math and all that hocus pokus crap