25 Viewing...

bunglehead

Where is DIVOT anyway?

As I said to you in an earlier post in this very forum, if you want a serious answer to that question, Spray is not the place to ask it. If you are really serious about locating him, then try his friends, phone, email, PM, etc. If however, you just want to inform us all that he was supposed to be on Liberty Ridge and you haven't heard from him yet, then by all means, go ahead.

Now let the slagging begin!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is DIVOT anyway?

As I said to you in an earlier post in this very forum, if you want a serious answer to that question, Spray is not the place to ask it. If you are really serious about locating him, then try his friends, phone, email, PM, etc. If however, you just want to inform us all that he was supposed to be on Liberty Ridge and you haven't heard from him yet, then by all means, go ahead.

Now let the slagging begin!

HE ISNT BACK, AND IM MAKING A FORMAL ACCOUNT.......HE IS MISSING....IS THAT BETTER BITCH?

Why don't you register your concern with the MOUNT RAINIER NATIONAL PARK Rangers, ya dolt, since that is where he's supposed to be. Don't you think that would be a more appropriate course of action, rather than asking random strangers on an internet chat board? And you're thinking about becoming a climbing ranger...??? rolleyes.gif

In an effort to blunt your infantile diatribe, I have just gotten off the phone with the MRNP SAR hotline. There are currently NO RESCUES IN EFFECT.

From this I would assume that he is either,

1) Just fine, or

2) Not yet overdue.

Since you implied that you got a call from someone that is apparently worried about him, 2) above is then eliminated from consideration. That leaves only 1) above. Have a nice day.