olyclimber

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I was so inspired by the Steve House slideshow last night; I just had to go do something. So I went and skied your route. It was sweet! I had to leave another hooker for a deadman to rap off the summit, but from there I was able to link three 100' boofs via steep ramps. Sickest descent I've ever skied. I'm glad I was alone, so that no one else had to face such ridiculous danger.

• 1 month later...

I heard that sky skied this route so I had to one up the extremeness. I snoskated from the base to the summit. Solo, of course.

Lets just say it was more dangerous than climbing an actively erupting volcano- and I would know.

G-spot, you should know that this phallis is only the summit pyramid. The real climb begins 4,000 vertical feet below, through terrain so hellish and extreme that only Dante could describe it.

I am also getting tired of pushing the limits of alpine climbing. I think I'm going to lay low for a while and get drunk a lot.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but. . I smashed the hold on the third ascent to make the climb more hardcore.

I didn't even want to admit that I even did the 3rd Ascent because it is just my humble nature not to boast about what I do. You know, I just climb because it brings me peace within myself.

• 15 years later...