Kids RopeUp

mattp

she's kidding...

Of course I am....:) If only experienced people are going then I'd have to stay home too smile.gif

I have to say though...I'm playing referee this year and if anybody gets outta hand, well I'll...I'll....I'll....well, no pointy sticks or out of control people please. Last year was alot of fun until the very end. Sorry to bring that back up but we don't want a repeat.

With that said, I hope everybody from last year comes and we get some new ones as well smile.gif

So far, we've got 4 sets of parents committed to camping and one just committed...that would be RuMr...when they letting you out Rudy? wave.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So who's in..?

Defo's:

Snowbyrd and fam

Billygoat and fam

Olyclimber and fam

Kamatz and fam

NCascadeMtns and fam

Maybe's:

Sobo

Rumr

Muffy

Bug

Anybody else?

Place: Tumwater Group Site

THIS Friday and Saturday nights

Cost: 179/however many show up.

Bring:

Self and kids

Any climbing equipment you have

Food - something for selves and something to share

Beverages (alcoholic and non)

Wood

Am I missing anything?

olyclimber-

Thanks for the info. Nicholas just turned 3 last month, and wears a size 9 right now. I'll have to check and see if they have anything that small, as he's expressed interest in "going climbing with Daddy" lately. He likes to fondle the gear... a good start, I should say. grin.gif

SnowByrd-

Ixnay on the Kids Rope-Up this year. I have live helo training with my unit and Tacoma Mountain Rescue this weekend, scheduled long ago. Looking foreward to KRU next year, though... however, I expect to have my virginity deflowered by my first attendance at the "adult" ( yellaf.gif ) version of KRU at the end of this month...