Kids RopeUp

mattp

SnowByrd sent me a message asking if I might queery whether there was any interest in such a thing. In the past I know that lots of folks have had a good time taking their kids camping in Leavenworth and climbing easy roadside stuff as a group from cc.com. What do you say?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Matt! Depending on which weekend it is, we're definitely there smile.gif The only weekend I can't make would be Sep 9 and 10 because thats a drill weekend. I get Micah back from his dad's on Sep 3, and we could even make that one. I'd show for something sooner as well, would just have to borrow a kid. smile.gifwave.gif

Myself wife and 17 month old Cheyanne would love to join you for some climbing. We have been in Seattle for a year but have been sooooo busy with life that we have not really had a chance to get out and meet other climbers with kids. Let us know the date. Thanks

You really wanna know?

Boot Camp. smile.gifwazzup.gif

ahhh shit...that place has you? Fuck bush and this mess we are in... thumbs_down.gif

I don't ship for the sandbox until February smile.gif Lots of time for climbing until then smile.gif

Somebody suggest something...

I can do either Labor Day weekend (pick up Micah on Saturday so it'd be Sunday/Monday) or the weekend of the 16th and 17th.

Or, theres always whats left of August and I'm free every weekend this month as far as I know. I wouldn't have a kid but I'm sure there are plenty to go around smile.gif

Awright people...

I reserved the group site at Tumwater. It was the only one open for that weekend. The cost was $85 per night and I put it on my credit card, so if you guys wouldn't mind chipping in when you come, it'd be much appreciated. If we don't haveenough people to make it worth while, we can always cancel and just get there early. We'll make that decision closer to the time.

http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/commonpage.jsp?goto=/nrrs/wa/tumw/newindex.html

Reservation is for September 16th and 17th.

Who we got so far?

Olyclimber

Snowbyrd

Who else?