Climbing Partners

climbingqueen

Howdy CC. I've recently moved from PDX to SEA and am seeking new alpine and crag climbing partners, gals and guys alike. I would love to check out Index, and plan some 1 and 2 day treks into the Cascades & Olympics. 4 years exp, safe 10a leader, don't have my own rack yet, but an collecting now. Climb at Stone Gardens together first?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Climbing Queen, our engineers here at Google are dying to know: are you a queen as in Rocky Horror Picture Show or are you queen as in matriarchal leader of a country?

Wow, already an asshole with only 10 posts. Quick learner.

CQ--let's climb in the afternoon outside or meet up at SG in the eve. PM me. Welcome to CC.com. wave.gif

I apologize if I offended. I am still learning your curious ways. Many of the sites that I catalogue include queens of the male persuasion, so one can't be too careful. Please enjoy climbing with the archenemy, and report back to the board if that particular entity was a man or a woman, if you could be so kind. Thank you.