Crampon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

snaf.gif

Who the hell moves TO oly anyway? ... Someone hook this guy up with OlyClimber!

i did.

apparently he moved.

Cramps, maybe take some bullshit class at evergreen? Stay away from Jake's, not too many elegible recievers there, oh yeah you don't like bars. Lots of talent running around capitol lake. good luck, but how hard can it be for a Dr.?

bigdrink.gif

Have to say it, but, I think women are beautiful from the inside out and I want one like that........BTW.......I am in the medical field,...

Do you prefer to be referred to as "Dr. Lechter" or "Hannibal"? You forgot to mention your penchant for fava beans and chianti.

phhhht...phhhht...phhhht...

my advice is spend the next 4 weeks reading this board, to try to figure out who the REAL girls are, then start cyber stalking them in the Spray forum. then come up with the most witty shit you can imagine, try to make them laff, then finally, in about 6 months, invite them out on a climb.

to start you off on the right foot, i'll give you some hints

* "Amber" is not a REAL girl

* "MuffyTheWankerSprayer" might be a long drive for you

* "ChrisT" you've already met

* "archenemy" the jury is still out as to whether she is a REAL girl or just evil incarnate

It is late in the season and it has been a busy year. Two guides meet up at a local pub and chat over a beer. "the other day I took this guy up the East Ridge of Temple. He was so stoked by the climb all that evening I found myself up to my knees in beer" say's the young guide. The old guide takes a big swallow of beer and witha sly smile say's "I know what you mean I took this 43 year old housewife up the Cardiac Arret on the Grand Sentinal. She was so thrilled that evening I found myself up to my balls in cider"

my advice is spend the next 4 weeks reading this board, to try to figure out who the REAL girls are, then start cyber stalking them in the Spray forum. then come up with the most witty shit you can imagine, try to make them laff, then finally, in about 6 months, invite them out on a climb.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

* "archenemy" the jury is still out as to whether she is a REAL girl or just evil incarnate

Isn't that the same thing? confused.gif

RumR, you are a HCL.gif sucker

Crampon, I'll climb whicha. Don't let these assholes get to you. They are harmless (an unfortunate side effect of not being evil). PM me and we'll climb. But I get to call you "Crampon, Crampoff" whilst using the praying mantis stance whenever I want, okay?

rolleyes.gif

yeah and that "knotzen" isnt a REAL girl either pitty.gif

yeah and that "knotzen" isnt a REAL girl either pitty.gif

Fuck you, you fucking fuck power tool, Alex! I just checked, and I *am* a girl (well, heh heh, a woman). It even says so in my profile: "girlie." See? Huh? See that? "G-i-r-l-i-e."

And I'm not a FAKE girl, either, if you catch my drift.

But, now, a lady I ain't. So stop with your slanderous gender lies. Geek_em8.gif