Hooligans at Index Town Wall

Bronco

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of that but, you know, there was these 4 dudes (suspects) still sleeping when I drove into the parking lot that seemed pretty upset I would wake them up at an ungodly 7:00 am. One of them even made fun of my hat! mad.gif" border="0 As it turned out, they were so wimpy , they coulden't even go climbing until they had fluffy french toast at the Index Cafe. I decided they were fairly suspicious, but too girly to be criminals, (other than possesion of drug parafanalia). grin.gif" border="0

you know bronco i think i saw those guys too, though i think it was the weekend before though. sorry for not coming over and saying yo!!! we heard the blood curdling screams from the slab and dr jay started to get nightmares/ deja vu so we just ran up too the upper town where it was warm and plesent.

peace out bro!

quote:

Originally posted by erik:
mr. goodtime and i were climbing together on sun and we not even at index. it was dr jay, wallstein, jon j and allen on saturday.

and french toast is for french people and i am not french!!!!!!!

I was talking about Sunday. I guess if you were not there then I'll let yous slide. MGT told me Index. I waited but we had fun anyways.

The fact still remains that if YOU mr car thief are smart enough operate a computer and somehow read this, (which I doubt) the next time you are in my 'hood breaking into cars and you hear the distinct sound of a Stihl 044 chainsaw start, you better pray you can outrun a short angry man carrying that chainsaw!! mad.gif" border="0

What kind of fool are you anyway to break into cars in a climbers parking lot? Most climbers I know are tough as the rock we climb on and could pop your head like a pimple without even thinking about it. We are so mean I think Robert Dinero was a climber (are you talkin' to me?) shocked.gif" border="0

I'll be waiting for you - [hell no]

i roped up with Tony Montoya a couple years back, now that is one tough mo-fo. take on the colombian drug cartel, control south florida and then get gunned down in his own home by a team of assasins plus he can lead hard aid and mixed terrian. take it from me mang' he a real bad-ass.

• 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:
The fact still remains that if YOU mr car thief are smart enough operate a computer and somehow read this, (which I doubt) the next time you are in my 'hood breaking into cars and you hear the distinct sound of a Stihl 044 chainsaw start, you better pray you can outrun a short angry man carrying that chainsaw!!
mad.gif" border="0

If I might make a suggestion. I would recomend a Stihl 020T for hand to hand combat. While it is smaller it is also lighter and balanced for one hand operation. You could have one in each hand.

quote:

Originally posted by Bronco:
I just like the roar that comes off of an 044.

hey, I made a rhyme!

MC Bronco in da house wif my pimps and hoesGettin down to da roar of an 044Now when I pull da cord dat shit is werdAnd I cut my way thru da trees to da plantation of da herb... tongue.gif" border="0

one time at squamish in the 70s they found out a logger/local waas throwing rocks down at climbers or stealing gear/i forget which. well 20 climbers together (Smaill, Sutton, Burton, Sinclair, Hatton, Turley etc.)all walk into the Chieftan on a saturday night like its Reservoir Dogs X4 and stare the place down. walk up to the local yokel who is the culprit. he's looking around at his buddies for help but they all just sit quiet cause they are outnumbered 20 to 6. the climbers grab ahold of the guy and walk outwith him - no one else moves. they take him to shannon falls and tie him to a tree. Smaill gives everyone present a supply of large rocks and announces "The first one to break a bone gets this case of beer."

That cured the locals of fucking with climbers!