F@#$ trail around Colchuck!!!!!

Bug

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of trails that are marked with blazes. Why would a dab of white paint be so much more offensive than gouging a hunk of bark from the tree?

One advantage of having the correct trail marked is that the incorrect dead-ends would not get used, and the correct trail would become more obvious. Then, after the paint wears off, the trail would still be more obvious and easy to follow.

I thought the lake was natural, but the level was raised due to the dam?

So Lake Cushman and Lake Chelan are "natural" too??? They were both raised from their "natural" state. Dam = Not Natural. My point remains, despite AK's predictable insults. Fuck off AK. I've had enough of your moderator shit...and this isn't even spray.

Fuck off AK. I've had enough of your moderator shit...and this isn't even spray.

AK's only a mod in Freshiez, and his shit is entirely his own. In fact, I believe the mutual animosity predates AK's mod position by a considerable margin.

Good point about Spray though, this is pretty much a Spray topic, replete with Spray-grade strut and bluster. I think I'll move it.