Lance!

tomtom

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing i learned about lance is that he really does not ride the professional circuit, just pretty much trains for the tour and few other races.

Seems like the right strategy to me. It sort of equates to the Yankees doing just all right in the season only to perform their best (at least traditionally) in the post-season. If the other riders think this gives him such an advantage maybe they should considering doing it themselves. rolleyes.gif

yes, the unfortunate thing is lance is a tdf snob. still does not diminish the fact that he won 7 in a row. will be a record for years to come.

yeah, for at least 7 years. cantfocus.gif

I do not think anyone currently riding pro is in the same league as lance. this record will go on for many years...

oh, what do i care anywayS hahaha.gif

"Funding is tough to come by these days," he says. "The biggest downside to a war in Iraq is what you could do with that money. What does a war in Iraq cost a week? A billion? Maybe a billion a day? The budget for the National Cancer Institute is four billion. That has to change. It needs to become a priority again.

"Polls say people are much more afraid of cancer than of a plane flying into their house or a bomb or any other form of terrorism. It is a priority for the American public."

Article--Fighting cancer is new mission for Armstrong

• 7 years later...