Chalk - you've got to be kidding me...

JosephH

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finaly somebody agrees with me to shut up on the internet about Beacon. Sorry JH, but you are single handedly ruining Beacon. You and you alone are going to get it open early then shut for good. I know you and your heart it in the right place for sure. But you have been told over and over to stop talking about Beacon and you just dont listen. Why else are you defending yourself on every post.

If you want to log on and tell the world about your last sat climbing day, and your great sends, it would be like a trip report. Cool!

But to tell everybody not to use chalk because you are offended by it. That is not good. Only bad for Beacon. You dont own the rock, I know you like to think you do, but you dont!!!!!!

You dont own the rock, I know you like to think you do, but you dont!!!!!!

Overreacting Kev. JH's origonal post was over a year old. Bri just tried a classic thread revival move and the spark ignited.

blush.gifgrin.gif

BTW, note how quiet he's been on the Beacon thread? What do you make of that?

kevbone i think alot of people agree with you, but those poeple are not on the internet. they are climbing, because thats what climbers do. i have climbed the more in one day more than jh does in a month.i don't think he is a pussy because of it.i get the impression that i am a pussy because i use chalk. were not shooting steroids here. anyway if you climbed it using chalk hten thats how you did it. as long as thats how its told. nobody really cares anyway. where did jh come from anyway. i used to climb the rock everyday and i never saw this jh guy.i have more free solo feet than jh ever will with a rope at the rock. and spilled chalk all over it. how long did he say he has been climbing there. he doesn't even now who ken is. ken would have beat the crap out of him. good thing for jh that ken is not there. ken used lots of chalk and was a true hardman. does anybody know what a hardman is. i know what hardman isn't. i climb to be free and love moving over the stone.who is anybody to tell how they don't need chalk, how rad i guess they are. i call bullshit.i suspect were all cheating with our high tech rubber and camming devices. and when some has enough balls to take my chalkbag away. i *@#%^&$ dare you. everybody needs to start climbing and shut the %$#@ up about our rock.

everybody needs to start climbing and shut the %$#@ up about our rock.

Not gonna happen, you can't even do it yourself dood. If you really believed it you would have taken your own advice and just shut the hell up to start with.

Instead here you are spraying about not spraying on our rock.

Hello?

Earth to "droppedthef*enpig". Hello?

BTW droppedthepigagain, pretty brave challenging everyone to take your chalkbag away and hiding behind a fake name. Your mother must be very proud of your strong anonmyotie dood.

kevbone i think alot of people agree with you, but those poeple are not on the internet. they are climbing, because thats what climbers do. i have climbed the more in one day more than jh does in a month.i don't think he is a pussy because of it.i get the impression that i am a pussy because i use chalk. were not shooting steroids here. anyway if you climbed it using chalk hten thats how you did it. as long as thats how its told. nobody really cares anyway. where did jh come from anyway. i used to climb the rock everyday and i never saw this jh guy.i have more free solo feet than jh ever will with a rope at the rock. and spilled chalk all over it. how long did he say he has been climbing there. he doesn't even now who ken is. ken would have beat the crap out of him. good thing for jh that ken is not there. ken used lots of chalk and was a true hardman. does anybody know what a hardman is. i know what hardman isn't. i climb to be free and love moving over the stone.who is anybody to tell how they don't need chalk, how rad i guess they are. i call bullshit.i suspect were all cheating with our high tech rubber and camming devices. and when some has enough balls to take my chalkbag away. i *@#%^&$ dare you. everybody needs to start climbing and shut the %$#@ up about our rock.

you sound like an incoherent tool...whatever your stance is.... smirk.gif

hey lurker. i hide not. i don't know you now do i. is lurker a real name. john lurker. perhaps i should have taken my advice, but since the subject has been diverted. i guess i got my way dude. i challenge no one, but i garantee that no one will ever take anything away from me. maybe you can go on a million climbers march and abolish all chalk bags. i know this is an old subject, but its fun getting you homos all emotional.

i sound. can you hear me. it seems as if you have quit as stance at 6411 entries. i have a stance, and its a resting spot off the deck homo.

now toddle along little bitch... yellaf.gifthe_finger.gif

i love it...an anonymous punter spouting off yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Edited by RuMR

spray i not. say i do. spraying is what poeple do to make themselves out to be something they are not. i dont remember me doing that. hello earth to something that my five year old duaghter might say. earth is where i live. are you trying to get through to me. if you dont climb at the rock i dont want to here it.

you sound like an incoherent tool...whatever your stance is.... smirk.gif

I don't know what that really means. I hear people call Rangers or Police Tools. Seems like an unfair critisism to me. We don't have to stoop to namecalling Rumr.

I think it's a valid viewpoint which many agree with to varying degrees. We should give the newcomer the benefit of the doubt in my opinion. I will add that the results JH is getting is making some of my origonal reservations of JH's openness and willingness to deal disappear.

Not that that all has a damn thing to do with chalk. yelrotflmao.gif

I thought Jimmy O had one of the best points when he mentioned that the way these various issues use to get hashed was out on the rock, on a ledge, by people who were actually climbing and not just talking about it like we are here. Course there wasn't total agreement on some stuff then either, as evidenced by the flyingpigs bolt war remark.

spray i not. say i do. spraying is what poeple do to make themselves out to be something they are not. i dont remember me doing that. hello earth to something that my five year old duaghter might say. earth is where i live. are you trying to get through to me. if you dont climb at the rock i dont want to here it.

do you teach your daughter to insult people by calling them "homo"? Is that an insult??? Pretty low-brow... thumbs_down.gif

No, it's simply Kevin being Kevin. You can tell both by the writing and the fact that he's said exactly all that almost verbatim about 30 times now - who am I, where did I come from, I was out everyday, yada yada. Jim and I talked about all this yet again last night and he knows exactly the difference between the BRSP postings and unnecessarily bringing stuff up as Kevin's last few posts have. Kevin, you can keep fabricating these users but the BRSP notices are going to continue (no doubt along with you and your shadows' postings on the Internet that the first rule of Beacon Club is to not post on the Internet about Beacon Club...).

I would just like to get that out there. I here that admitting you have an addiction is the first step to conquering it, however, I like my addiction. Chalk is like meth you just can never get enough of it. When I dip my already dry and parched hand into that chalk bag waves of excitement overwhelm me and I feel like I can climb 5.14, kinda like the same thing that happens when I have just inhaled that sweet sweet aroma of meth Geek_em8.gif.

p.s. chalk whores do anythingto get their fix, so drop me a PM