WTF

Gidget

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we already covered this. biodiesel is the lubricant of choice around these parts

Except it smells like fried fish.

clearly not my problem since i don't use need biodiesel lubricated satisfaction these days.

Use or need?

You can use biodiesel without modifications to your existing equipment - or so the guy on NPR said.

I don't see where you get off in saying this!

nor do I want to.

What? You want the link to the NPR article I heard the other day?

The guy they were interviewing from Olympia said that biodiesel was the way to go because it didn't require any expensive conversion of your existing vehicles/equipment. The only drawback he commented about was the fact that when it was burned, its exhaust still retained the smell of whatever the biodiesel was reclaimed from. If it came from a vat of oil used to fry up french fries, then the person following that vehicle would probably have a sudden craving for fries.

grin.gif

Well if that shit about the Biodiesel smelling like whatever it's reclaimed from is true, down here in Oregon they must be reclaiming it from diapers full of rotten shrimp and burning tires that sumo wrestlers took a dump on, cuz that shit STINKS. hellno3d.gif

I'd rather smell gas fumes any day.

Edited by bunglehead

Well if that shit about the Biodiesel smelling like whatever it's reclaimed from is true, down here in Oregon they must be reclaiming it from diapers full of rotten shrimp and burning tires that sumo wrestlers took a dump on, cuz that shit STINKS. hellno3d.gif

I'd rather smell gas fumes any day.

Must be a blend.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4722639