Partners needed! NOW till end of Sept!!!

layton

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks dave. i'll call ya when the weather's good and i got a day. luckily i've got some bites already.

i hardly ever sport climb, but it can be fun...i just suck.

you should re-PM me with your number and delete it from the main board. spambots troll here for phone #'s

thanks for the heads up. i'll just cut and paste to a pm.

my schedule runs like this. mondays after 1:20pm open for index or little si, wednesdays after 1:20pm at little si, and saturdays aiding/trad. at index and if i'm not doing that i'll be at little si. that's my routine every week as long as i have enough gas. i'm also free some fridays and sundays if absolutely necessary.

dave

I am looking to get out this Wed., with a Tues. night trailhead bivi. Work could interfere, but I will know by Mon. Something at Cascade Pass would be preferred, with strong preference to N. Face of Buckner or E. Ridge of J'Berg in a day via CJ Col then out via Doug's Direct. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

John Sharp

I am living in Portland for the summer and I am also looking for a partner or two to go up mountains until august. I am experienced with glacier travel and crevasse rescue and I have done a fair share of 14ers in Colorado- I am up to do mt. hood or adams this weekend if you want to come.

I AM the NOLS alum who just posted earlier... I totally want to do a glaciated route but I've found that it's hard to find that kind of partner(s) who are experienced and confident. I am super down though.

Saying I'm a NOLS alum just lets people know what level of technical climbing experience I have- (mostly glaciers and snow/ice)... Of course there is no written test (LOL) but I am willing to teach those who are willing to learn.