Enumclaw and Farm Animals

faster_than_you

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoder, who lives in a local apartment complex, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named "Lucky".

Archenemy wrote:

Please re-post this using the UBB code for Braile

Is there any wonder who the "female acquaintance" is?

Yoder , who lives in a local apartment complex, last month asked a female acquaintance to join him in a sex act with the dog, a male yellow Labrador named " Lucky ."

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

First it was the little pony ranch near Fossile Rock, but that wasn't good enough for JY; He had to move on to his climbing buddies.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

I wonder what his injuries where (besides saddle sores)

Seattle PI gives us a bit more insight...

The investigation was launched this month after authorities discovered the July 2 death of a man who suffered internal bleeding after engaging in anal sex with a horse at the farm, Sgt. John Urquhart said.

Yup. Swift kick would do it.

Well....I don't think that was the case. He had a punctured colon, likely due to the fact he was on the receiving end of the stallion's affections.

edit: one source

The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AFP.

Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.

Edited by Thinker

Does anyone think that if bestiality was illegal that this wouldn't have occurred anyways?

I think Dru's right... but whatever, pass a new law if it makes everyone feel better... Perhaps, however, the law makers could focus or larger more relevant issues to the population. Anwyay, seems like some sort of justice was served here.

I also wonder what type STD's one gets from farm animals? hellno3d.gif Creepy...