Index Favor

inacan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When considering what is or is not a good time to clean, I say that the benefit of the doubt ought to go to the guy who's actually DOING THE WORK. Amazing how people are so ambitious for others to come and freeze their ass off on a November day so they can climb nice clean routes in July.

inacan (aka imashame),

actually the first things out of our mouths was, "look at that trash hanging on the cliff..."(referring to the rope).

Then we noticed the so-called cleaned off ledge from above on the trail below.

Then we noticed you dangling around like a dolt.

Then we bellowed, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Then we continued over to thin fingers shaking are heads and noticed the poor sap sitting in dirt covered boulders and his buddy aiding up dirt-riddled thin fingies...

then we really got pissed...yelled some more colorful expressions at your stupid ass (also apologizing to the innocent bystanders) and went to the country.

OBVIOUSLY, you had sooo much dirt in your fukin ears that you plugged them up hindering your hearing. (Perhaps earmuffs would help.) Or you are such an egotistical selfish climber that you ignored our disgust.

I bet it was a combination of both, as your rebuttal proves.

I don't care (nor do many other rock climbers) how long you have climbed at index.

Get a clue and learn your lesson.

As for your attempt to twist the parking lot encounter around, this is another misinterpretation of the truth. This also, proves to me what an egotistical moron you seem to be.

If you want to continue this discussion, I am sure, both my friend and myself would be happy to meet you again at index or elsewhere.

However, I am not going to fight you, nor is my buddy.

But, I will reiterate the fact that YOU are the dumbest egotistical tool to ever attempt at justifying a mistake, especially one that I know you know you made. Just because a bird hasn't been seen living in an area before doesn't mean it can’t move there in the future. Maybe you could consider the possibility that another area, where the bird lived previously, was ruined by some other stupid humans.

Finally, one more lesson for you, Mr. inacan, everything you do, big or small affects everyone and everything around you.

PS. It was very nice of Mother Nature to attempt to wash away your filth; I look fwd to seeing what is left for you to tidy up.

sorry to hear your day got ruined but how do you think the lower wall became such a nice place to climb? just because all that cleaning happened years ago doesn't mean it didn't happen and that we are not all enjoying the good work done.

also if you are so concerned about the affects of this cleaning, you might consider yours, making a huge stink and letting rangers etc, who look at this site, think this is a real problem out of something which will probably wash away this weekend.