Index disfavor

Szyjakowski

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was implying to just do it in the winter or on a rainy day. Not when the weather is good to crank....

I agree completely. there are plenty of days best suited for cleaning. this is prime climb time.

it also sounds like the guy got off lightly.

and the little icon posty things are 100% ghey. no real hardman would use them.

I was implying to just do it in the winter or on a rainy day. Not when the weather is good to crank....

I agree completely. there are plenty of days best suited for cleaning. this is prime climb time.

it also sounds like the guy got off lightly.

and the little icon posty things are 100% ghey. no real hardman would use them.

the_finger.gifu moon.gifhole hahaha.gif

go eat a HCL.gif and the_finger.gif a snaf.gif you cry.gif baby

i aint pitty.gif or a "hardman" but I the_finger.gifing love to rockband.gif and bigdrink.gif and yellaf.gif and yelrotflmao.gif and hahaha.gif and yellowsleep.gif and be evils3d.gif so all you peeps yellaf.gif too!

cantfocus.giftongue.gifwink.gifgrin.gifconfused.gifsmirk.gifshocked.giflaugh.gifcrazy.gifblush.giffrown.gifsmile.gifcool.gifmad.gifooo.gifwazzup.gif

By the time our minds zoomed out from pinkpoint mode

twist

twist

Bro, I would move to Phoenix before I'd attempt to pinkpoint Sloe Children. I was downclimbing, cleaning gear as I went. Which is why I was standing on the ill-fated bottle and breaking it's top.

I did, however, redpoint Sloe Children today. It took me seven attempts over eight years, but none of them were pink.

By the time our minds zoomed out from pinkpoint mode

twist

twist

Bro, I would move to Phoenix before I'd attempt to pinkpoint Sloe Children. I was downclimbing, cleaning gear as I went. Which is why I was standing on the ill-fated bottle and breaking it's top.

I did, however, redpoint Sloe Children today. It took me seven attempts over eight years, but none of them were pink.

I think that earns you the right to rename the climb Slow Child.

And I'm not your bro, Bro. cool.gif

Count your blessings Ian:

Pink is what these pics of a fall on sloe children show. BTW: best part after the pics: "After asking me if I was conscious my partner lowered me to the belay ledge."

not a sloe fall

regards:

BTW, I might still have your broken #2 wired Joseph dug out at Beacon and gave to me:-) I had it around for a while and then I stuck myself with the loose wires, might have pitched it all pissed off.

Bill