Bellingham Bitch License

Norman_Clyde

B'hamers might be interested to take a visit to the Whatcom History Museum. I just paid my first visit there this week. It's in the old city hall building downtown. There are some fine 19th century paintings of Mt Baker, Hood and other area peaks. However, items of possibly greater fascination to cc.comers are upstairs in an exhibit about Bellingham's pet dogs of old. In addition to a number of entertaining vintage photos, there is a case containing a number of small brass tags with numbers and the designation "BELLINGHAM BITCH LICENSE".

I would post a photo, but alas I didn't bring a camera along. I searched Ebay but couldn't find any bitch licenses for sale. If any of you want one for that special person in your life, you'll have to negotiate with the museum directly.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is best served by the willingness to give and take license to bitch. It's the heat that fuels its engine.

That's what I fuckin' think. You gonna bitch at me about MY goddam opinion? Well, go put on your TNF Freakin'Fido windshirt and shit-stained shorts over polypro and cum back and take license to bitch 'till your blue in the ass.

Are you talkin' ta me? Are YOU talkin' ta ME?? Are you... are you TALKIN" TA ME???