Emmons Glacier partner wanted (August 1st-15th)

Kraken

I'd like to do this route before I have to head back up to Alaska in mid August. I'll be on Rainier a lot up until then bagging various routes and getting more experience and a feel for expedition climbing by possibly climbing to camp Muir, then doing multiple summit trips with separate parties. This will help me prep for Denali in 2006.

In August though, I'd like to do the Emmons and check out Schurman and the Steamboat Prow. Seeing as how I have never been to that side of the mountain and want to climb it as much as possible, this seems like a great route to try out.

If anyone wants to climb the Emmons route and needs a partner, let me know.

I'm 20, have already summited Rainier in March, just got blown off the Kautz by incredible winds just after the 4th of July weekend, and am heading back on July 11th to do a few summit pushes from Muir.

If interested, let me know. hahaha.gif

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah if the weather is good the first week of August and you're free for a few days, we could do the Emmons. I don't know though, I may want to go do something over in the Olympics. Yeah...I realized there are other mountains besides Rainier smile.gif