Route Photos and more summits

Mike_Gauthier

There were a number of rescues this weekend. Along the way, we were able to shoot some aerial pixs of a few routes. In one, you can see the party we're rescuing on the Kautz. There are also Furher Finger images, Kautz Icefall, Kautz Cleaver, Tahoma Glacier and a somewhat reflective picture of Sunset Amphitheater.

I'll post the images to the photo gallery, as they are too big for this forum. If anyone can down size them and post them here, please do so. They are in the WA State Gallery.

BTW, I summitted another 27 times via the helicopter... Doesn't that count? I've got 43,294 summits now. grin.gifcantfocus.gifyelrotflmao.gifblush.gif BTW since someone actually seems completely fascinated with my summits; Let me be clear: I'm JOKING!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike! I've noticed that 'ice tongue' hanging all the way down the old Tahoma Ice Cap route for about 3 years now. Before then, it didn't reach all the way down into the South Mowich accumulation basin. Have any climbers taken interest? Looks like reasonable climbing...if you can get past the shooting gallery.