Weekend Plans..spill the beans!

Peter_Puget

I think Marie, that if you want to find a man that things that stuff is fun and willing to admit it, you have to 1) marry him and 2) pump out some kids and 3) shackle him to the house and kids with massive guilt then 4) let him out of the cave once every 4 weeks with his friends. Then even meager outings like car camping with the fam will be major events.

dood for real? I mean c'mon..I'll climb, hike, you name it with him, and enjoy it...but for realz....no ones willing to ride horses and relax as well? BALANCE! WHY IS THERE NO BALANCE!!!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as their is beer involved you've some masculinity.

Does a box of chardonnay count?

D'oh. Of course there will be beer. bigdrink.gif and HCL.gif and under the stars smileysex5.gif

You get extra points if you take a collapsable spin-casting rig and teach the tykes how to bring home the dinner. Mmmmm sunfish!

dood for real? I mean c'mon..I'll climb, hike, you name it with him, and enjoy it...but for realz....no ones willing to ride horses and relax as well? BALANCE! WHY IS THERE NO BALANCE!!!!

relaxing is for retirement.....?

Why? Women never find these things eye catching. Or they find them attractive in a "let's be friends" kind of way.

My weekend plans? Donate car. Buildup bike. Sierra Eastside.

relaxing is for retirement.....?

yeah..if your already at the age to start planning your retirement....I've got some years ahead of me before that happens!!!

I DID NOT!! EVER!! Physics and smart guys is a MAJOR turn on! seriously, you're think'in of the wrong chica! I love smart men. I actually have dated very VERY unattractive guys...because they had off the charts intelligence. But..with that said...You gotta still be able to have a good time and not sit around and play chess all day! It's a balance baby!

Here's what I remember:

It was at a Pub Club in Queen Anne near Westlake in some basement (near Klenke's lair?). Possibly a going-away PC for someone.

You had just gotten back from Vietnam and had your hair in those really cool braids.

Some guy asked me about what I do for work and asked me follow-up questions related to my research with computer animation. During that conversation, I recall you making said comment.

yeah..if your already at the age to start planning your retirement....

i never said that, i just dont plan on relaxing until i am old, my body is broken, my kids are hatched, and its time to learn how to golf-spielen.

Some guy asked me about what I do for work and asked me follow-up questions related to my research with computer animation. During that conversation, I recall you making said comment.

a drunken error. clearly she wants you now.

i remember Colin having really cool braids too,.... mushsmile.gif

I was going to climb, and the trip was cancelled re: bad forecast cry.gifcry.gif

So instead I biked my ass off (as in: my ass hurts, hate these saddle thingies), but still, I wanna cliiiiimmmb!

And now I'm relaxing. (Not on the back of a horse though I'd try given the opportunity smile.gif).

drC

there is nothing desperate about toying with yourself!! My toys can please me in ways you boys could only dream about!! smile.gif

hmmm...this seems to be the crux of your problem! blush.gif it's not a good sign when you like the fake better than real hellno3d.gif

btw--i ride horse nearly every day and i can't say i find it particularly relaxing. now that said, i'm looking forward to some smileysex5.gif under the stars this weekend. grin.gif

8 y/o son is coming home today from a week at camp Sealth on Vashon (first time away on his own with strangers). Chores, yardwork, hike, beach tomorrow. Some climbing and beach Sunday. Potluck Sunday eve. Parade, crab boil, then fireworks Monday. Leave Tuesday to visit friends in Portland. Then on to Smith for four days, more friends and climbing. Over to Colorado for some Alpine in RMNP with some old friends. Three day party in Boulder/Ned/Gold Hill. Some more Alpine. Visit family in Colorado Springs. Drive back with son, visiting friends in Telluride and family in Steamboat. Arrive Lopez and figure out: how I'm going to get our house built and; how am I going to move on with my life wink.gif

Kind of a long weekend grin.gif

bigdrink.gif

wave.gif

(I felt a little overkill would break Marie's grip on this thread)