Bad First Dates

Kitergal

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Definately open the door for her!! The car door deal..you just need to open it, no need to wait around and close it. I've always closed my own door. It's the opening process that leaves the impression.

And I didn't inturrupt and say I wanted the pasta because I was in shock!! Like deer in the headlights shock over the deal!

Have another one: So This guy has me come over to his house because he's "an awesome cook". Well I show up and his place is AMAZING. Dude is just loaded and is totally metro-sexual so everything is just too perfect. I get to the kitchen and it's pretty obvious that he's been working pretty hard on his masterpiece of a meal. Which looked incredible!! Well as we're sitting down to eat dinner, just as he's placing the food on the white table cloth, on the table that's on the white carpet....the phone rings. He doesn't answer it because as he said "it would be rude" He never answers the phone during dinner. He pours me a glass of red wine, and I take a sip. The answering machine kicks in...it's an old school answering machine, the type that broadcasts the messages for all the world to hear. The message went something like this "Hey big daddy, it Jennifer from Verizon. Your new headset is in, and umm, well I get off work at 10pm so I figured I could drop it off at your place. I don't have to work until noon tomorrow so there's no need for us to fall asleep early, unlike yesterday."

I proceed to spit up the red wine, all over his white carpet, white table cloth, and when I get up to leave knock over the rest of the bottle. BASTARD!! why go to all that work on trying to impress someone....when you're already hooked up with for the night!!

He then had enough nerve to call me while I was driving home and state "Wow, You can certainly tell your Italian. Nice temper".

I guy I knew from a barn I worked at asked me out. I asked some other people there if I should go and they all said yes. He said wear something nice; we will go to my favourite place. He showed up 45 minutes late on a motorcycle. I was wearing a short skirt, much shorter than I do now. He proceeded to pull wheelies all the way to a very, very, very red-neck bar. It probably would not have been so bad if not for all of his single friends hitting on me which seemed to make him happy. He got extremely wasted and I ended up walking home after saying I had to use the washroom and ducked out. REAL WINNER! When I went to the barn the next day it turns out most of the women that I worked with fallen for it in the past. Before I left to move north I was one of the people that got to pass the torch by telling the new girl she should go out with him. If you are out there R.W. I hope that your strategy finally worked out for you. tongue.gif

I proceed to spit up the red wine, all over his white carpet, white table cloth, and when I get up to leave knock over the rest of the bottle. BASTARD!! why go to all that work on trying to impress someone....when you're already hooked up with for the night!!

nice

Definately open the door for her!! The car door deal..you just need to open it, no need to wait around and close it. I've always closed my own door. It's the opening process that leaves the impression.

Here's a little trick that can impress a guy: If he opens the door for you, when you get in you can reach across and unlock his door. I don't have power locks, so I appreciate the reach-around blush.gif.

Here's a little trick that can impress a guy: If he opens the door for you, when you get in you can reach across and unlock his door. I don't have power locks, so I appreciate the reach-around blush.gif.

That's a no brainer!! Doesn't everyone do that??

Judging books by covers...come on now...men have done it for years!!

Yeah... the ones that are still single or recently divorced.

Some day we will all be ugly. Wrinkles. Adult diapers. Etc. Its the inside stuff that will keep 2 people together. wave.gif

some of us beat the others to the punch, though... evils3d.gif

Some day we will all be ugly. Wrinkles. Adult diapers. Etc. Its the inside stuff that will keep 2 people together. wave.gif

you mean you already started wearing diapers? blush.gif

That's a no brainer!! Doesn't everyone do that??

i do. i'm not sure my man is "impressed" by it, but i'm sure he appreciates it.

you mean you already started wearing diapers? blush.gif

no...i started out ugly! cool.gif