Bad First Dates

Kitergal

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

confused.gif What's so funny? I push the guy button and yeah... that's funny and all. But after the guy thing is done, I push the girl button, but after a couple clicks I fall asleep. Am I missing something?

-kurt

grin.gif

I'd have bet you'd be snoring a few seconds after bustin' the guy button once.

Edited by Dechristo

grin.gif

I'd have bet you'd be snoring a few seconds after bustin' the guy button once.

Nah... I'm a sensitive, considerate guy. But not sensitive enough to get subtle hints. But sensitive enough to at least get a couple pushes in before I fall asleep.

grin.gif

Not a date, but actually this happened this last 4th of July weekend.

I flew down from AK on Friday at 5 AM. Went to my lake property that evening after catching up on sleep. Picked up my friend and her friend at the ferry and drove to the lake.

We all got drunk that night, me and my friends and the girls. I ended up sleeping with the girl that night. It was SO loud, literally headboard banging against the wall, screaming sex, I thought the cops were going to come.

Sounds great right?

Next night she turned nuts and her ex boyfriend starts calling my cabin. Next thing I know she drank ALL my alcohol, not sharing with friends or me even. Then she gets toasted, pukes in my car. Still remains psycho. I kept the snake in the cage the rest of the weekend.

Bitch!

Edited by Clintoris

Ok, I've just got a manners question for you... Or for anyone, really. Say you go to a fairly nice restaurant for a fairly nice dinner. You're sitting there, waiting for your table to be ready. The hostess comes and gets you, you follow her to your seats... she directs you to a table... I just don't see how to smoothly do the chair thing. I'm 23, and only now finally starting to be able to succesfully get dates and execute them... but the whole chair scenario still gets me. What about the car door thing? I unlock the car from 30 feet away with my key chain... should I still walk over and open her door, wait for her to get in, close her door? Do I close the door before or after she buckles her seatbelt? The whole thing seems so contrived, like I'm trying too hard... P.S. marie you're a tough customer. I agree that by the end some of this dude's actions were ridiculous, but showing up 10 minutes late and then not pulling out your chair is maybe rude, and ordering for you is maybe kind of weird... but when he ordered for you, why didnt you chime in and say "but I want the pasta"?

what if someone wants to go climbing with you and they think it's a "date"? a couple of times i've gotten that vibe before going climbing with someone and when i brought it up and told them that i wasn't interested in more than climbing, they actually got mad at me! but i figured better get it out into the open then than at some awkward point on an outing ... confused.gif

I wasn't ANGRY! I just... was, you know... DISAPPOINTED!

There's a difference, sheesh! tongue.gif

what if someone wants to go climbing with you and they think it's a "date"? a couple of times i've gotten that vibe before going climbing with someone and when i brought it up and told them that i wasn't interested in more than climbing, they actually got mad at me! but i figured better get it out into the open then than at some awkward point on an outing ... confused.gif

I wasn't ANGRY! I just... was, you know... DISAPPOINTED!

There's a difference, sheesh! tongue.gif

yellaf.gif you KNOW i wasn't talking 'bout, YOU! wink.giftongue.gifwave.gif

Not a date, but actually this happened this last 4th of July weekend.

I flew down from AK on Friday at 5 AM. Went to my lake property that evening after catching up on sleep. Picked up my friend and her friend at the ferry and drove to the lake.

We all got drunk that night, me and my friends and the girls. I ended up sleeping with the girl that night. It was SO loud, literally headboard banging against the wall, screaming sex, I thought the cops were going to come.

Sounds great right?

Next night she turned nuts and her ex boyfriend starts calling my cabin. Next thing I know she drank ALL my alcohol, not sharing with friends or me even. Then she gets toasted, pukes in my car. Still remains psycho. I kept the snake in the cage the rest of the weekend.

Bitch!

Sounds like you were shagging a bear. But, then, it is Alaska after all.... smileysex5.gif

Ok, I've just got a manners question for you... Or for anyone, really. Say you go to a fairly nice restaurant for a fairly nice dinner. You're sitting there, waiting for your table to be ready. The hostess comes and gets you, you follow her to your seats... she directs you to a table... I just don't see how to smoothly do the chair thing. I'm 23, and only now finally starting to be able to succesfully get dates and execute them... but the whole chair scenario still gets me. What about the car door thing? I unlock the car from 30 feet away with my key chain... should I still walk over and open her door, wait for her to get in, close her door? Do I close the door before or after she buckles her seatbelt? The whole thing seems so contrived, like I'm trying too hard...

i don't expect a guy to open my car door for me. (especially if i'm driving. evils3d.gif) i think it's really sweet when it's done, but i don't expect it. i do like it to be done for me when it's dark, though - more for safety than anything else. i open the door for my boyfriend sometimes; just depends. i generally let him close it himself. if you do it, just close the door after she's in. i don't think you need to wait until she buckles herself in and all. as for the chair thing, i think that's overkill. (but then again i wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth.) i mean, i really think it's unneccary unless you're really trying to impress someone - and in that case, be prepared to do it for your entire relationship. yellaf.gif i actually always feel awkward when someone does my chair for me. i mean, what's the point? i like it when i get to choose where i sit, though.

I got lucky. Apparently my gf's family has a "door test". The first time I picked her up at the airport (mail order bride) I locked my car doors. The lock is busted on the drivers side which I always manage to forget. So I go to unlock the driver's side, then realize I can't, and so I walked back around the car and unlocked the passenger side to let her in first. I passed the "door test" because my lock is busted!