Lowe Alpine Rant

I had a Lowe Alpine Adrenaline jacket (piece o' shit) that leaked like a sieve so I mailed it back to Lowe Alpine for a warranty replacement.

That was in January.

After about one phone call per month, on average, I finally recieved a replacement jacket a couple of weeks ago.

But wait! It's the wrong fucking size!

After four days of calling "Matt" at Lowe Alpine, "Oh he's not here right now, would you like his voicemail?" and leaving messages, I finally just ranted at the receptionist lady. She checked the inventory and they don't have any Red Medium jackets, which is presumably why Matt decided to send me a Red LARGE jacket. Close right? rolleyes.gif

So now I have to go to the post office, mail the wrong jacket back to them (at my expense) and they will send a Black Medium jacket. If I wish, I can send them a receipt for the shipping cost and my credit card number and they will reimburse me for the shipping expenses.

madgo_ron.gif

I am not impressed.

thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want, you can send me the receipt and your credit card number. I am sure I can find a use for them, (or at least just your cc number)...

Customer service is no more for many, many, many companies. It really sucks.