Pub Club?

Peter_Puget

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last three weeks or so there have been last minute attempts to organize something, and there was actually a fairly good turnout at the Snugtop-sponsored event but I'd propose we try to start talking about it before 3:00 pm on the day of.

More likely he's been arrested as a "noncombatant" and took an all expenses paid trip to Guantanamo Bay. They'll torture him by placing a computer montor in front of him, while he's hanging from a hand-tied harness ca. 1970, with with cc.com on display 24 hours a day, but no mouse or keyboard in reach. Then they'll flush a copy of the Beckey guidebook down the toilet as he is forced to eat nothing but extruded power bars from a Sierra Club cup.

I am meeting a friend at Big Time Brewery for a beer at 7:30PM to get my small rack back that he left on Tupshin Peak and went back to retrieve last week. You'll know me as the geek with the pro slung around the shoulder. Feel free to show up and get your freak on if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't stooped to the level of the Sloop since last time I was duped by that Betty Boop when she made me loop through all those hula hoops. Boy was I pooped.

Okay, enough of that. If tomorrow (Tu) evening, I'm game. Else, no. What day?

475458-PaulKlenkeinKorean_sm.jpg.03973b0483adce2d0ef52c8d14beb201.jpg

Edited by klenke