Cleaning house, gear for sale

K_Y_L_E

I have a few things I am looking to sell.

If you are interested in something send me a PM.

Charlet Moser Pulsar Ice Axe- includes 4 picks(2 new recurve, 1 used but excellent cond, 1 tubular new) Comes with hammer and adze (new).

Older Petzel Zoom Halogen headlamp.

Lange Ski boots size 12

K2 clicker boots (used 10.5) and bindings (used 1x)

Atomic Tourguide Rando skis (2000, 190cm, used but good bases) with XL Titanal II's (Used 1x on piste)

TNF Mountain 25. Tent used maybe 2x, fly is brand new as is foot print. I bought the tent (tent only) for like $150, then bought a new fly and footprint. I fabricated the poles from a set of brand new easton aluminum poles (rei garage sale, bad tents new poles). Although the pole sections are longer than the original, they match the original length and curve. I bought a new tent took out the poles, measured and bent my poles to match, then returned the new tent. It is still very bombproof and could easily handle anything that the PNW could throw at you.

I also have a mountain bike frame for sale. It started out as a Costco Mongoose D-50i. The components were crap but the frame is great. If you are looking to make a little jump up from your hard tail you can swap all of you parts on to this guy and be ready to roll. It has the rear shock and includes a Rock Shox Judy C fork. Front and rear travel are about 3".

More to come I am sure, this is just all I could think of from my desk.

I know that there are no prices but if you are interested in something shoot me a PM and we will talk.

Peace bigdrink.gif

Kyle

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...