school's out for the summer motherfuckas!

ivan

...as of 2 minutes ago bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

i won't have internet at my house till next week, but i'm in pdx and pretty much looking for relentless amounts of alpine and cragging all damn summer. pm me or call 360 882 6589. beacon opens soon too goddammmit!

the_finger.gif enjoy your damn cubicles, spray-lords! the_finger.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, i was trying to imply that i am a teacher (i am). homework takes about 5 minutes to think up and assign, and w/ the cream of the student teachers-aides to pick from, relatively little of my time to process.

the summer i spend working on school is the summer i open my veins up afterwards too...

dammit, what the hell am i sitting here spraying for? time to go!

Ok I realize I have to correct my previous statment to

"I hate fucking teachers"

Well I guess thats not true either

"I hate my fuckin 3 weeks a year vacation job" is probably closer to the truth.

Enjoy your summer Ivan

Edited by barjor

actually, i was trying to imply that i am a teacher (i am). homework takes about 5 minutes to think up and assign, and w/ the cream of the student teachers-aides to pick from, relatively little of my time to process.

the summer i spend working on school is the summer i open my veins up afterwards too...

dammit, what the hell am i sitting here spraying for? time to go!

damn, I knew I was going to grad school for a reason! I cant wait to teach!!! rockband.gif

dood..I WOULD LOVE to be a teacher...but I couldn't live off of their salaries! Hopefully I find myself marrying a sugar daddy, so I can quit my high paying job and teach! Then I'd have summers off and the money to do something with my time off!

Ivan- Good for you for teaching! It takes a brave person with a lot of patience to teach these rowdy yung-uns.

Barjor- I'm with you! I'd take a little less money for more vacation time any day!!