Protecting yourself on CC.com

jon

You know you're right, I am a Canuck from B.C. and it is freakin' surprising to everyone whenever I speak up against legalizing mary jane

Hey man im a canuck and I dont want weed legalized either, it would put a serious dent in my friends wallets and then who's boats,dirt bikes, skidoos, snowmobiles and cabins would i use? Having it the way it is fine with me.

Heres to keepin it illegal bigdrink.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the fact that you hang out with a bunch of burnout bong smoking hippies justifies mass governmental intrusion into our personal lives? Maybe you just need to reexamine who your buddies are.

Who said anything about mass governmental intrusion into your personal life? Don't understand what you're getting at other than if a cop sees you with a pipe in your mouth he might take it away.

I don't think the issue is whether pot should be legal or not. The fact is that it is illegal. If Ivan or anyone else wants to protest the law or talk about what load of crap it is that's fine.

What is wrong is involving third parties in your protest who have not consented to be part of your story or protest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The gist is that you should not forget that this isn't some virtual campfire, but a very public and reasonably durable forum where your words will linger and be read by far more people than actually post here, for many different reasons. Protect yourself by not saying anything you wouldn't say at a large party where some cop standing in the nearby clump of people might be casually eavesdropping on your conversation.

Oh, and use condoms too. Putting them on your ears prevents hearing aids.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...