• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Alpinfox

You suck

Firs' you suck de weed, den you have de SNACK, DEN you take de nap.

CBS, what sort of accent are you trying to convey here? Gangsta? Rasta? You suck at writing in vernacular. the_finger.gif

16977.JPG

CBS, what sort of accent are you trying to convey here? Gangsta? Rasta? You suck at writing in vernacular. the_finger.gif

I think he's trying this guy's accent

2712jar_jar.jpg

Edited by Toast

the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif Alpinsuck, what the suck are sucking about. Why don't you suck the suck up, you suckin' suck suck. the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

______________Take your suckin' sock monkey's with ya and suck off!________________

3794DSC00012_jpg.jpg

So I've noticed that some people bring out the antagonist in me. Why is this?

Presumably the theory of Bully/Nerd relationships posited on The Simpsons (namely, nerds secrete a phermone that bullys can't help but respond to with violence to) doesn't apply in this case unless my DSL line is transmitting smells? I'll have to give Qwest a call and ask their technical support people a few questions I guess.

Disucss....

Or....

the_finger.gif

Its clearly patch tuesday for Alpinfox. he just can't stop the bleeding.

heavy flow day?

Carl, you suck for not coming to the Lake City Pub Club last night.

:fahq:

Its clearly patch tuesday for Alpinfox. he just can't stop the bleeding.

heavy flow day?

Carl, you suck for not coming to the Lake City Pub Club last night.

:fahq:

I suck for not realizing there was one until 7am this morning!

One of the good features about your house is your halfway between two of the finest Lake City Strip Clubs. I believe there's at least one more seedy looking joint nearby too.