Alpinfox

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotlightwinner.jpg

Start a poll with this photo. Ask the polled which of the two mammals their libido prefers.

Subsequent intracranial conversation:

"hmmmm... they're both healthy specimens, both blondes, both have great legs, both have nice smiles, both striking provocative poses, equally adept conversationally,...

...do I prefer you or ewe?"

It's an old joke, but it just might work.

We were bullshitting at the side of the road in Icicle Canyon when we saw some people pulling weeds. I suggested that they were probably pulling diffuse knapweed. A fellow cc.comer, who shall remain nameless, asked me about knapweed and I explained that it is considered a noxious weed because most herbivores won't eat it. For some reason, he decided to taste it. He said it tasted terrible. He was grimacing and spitting for several minutes afterwards. fruit.gif

knapwd2.jpg

We were bullshitting at the side of the road in Icicle Canyon..blah blah blah.. and I explained that it is considered a noxious weed because most herbivores won't eat it.

It is a noxious weed because it isn't native to the area. Also it is the worst plant ever invented. That sheit sucks donkey balls and should be killed upon sight. Pull the root so it doesn't come back. It does tend to crop out where new construction disturbs the ground surface...but it has been a problem for years in places like the icicle.

Mowing it will not help! It will make it worse....