• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Alpinfox

You suck

Why is this in spray? You guys need to get a life! Keep on topic, douchebags!

I have a life! It consists of waiting for shit to compile. This is what my browser window looks like:

779loser2-med.jpg

779loser1-med.jpg

See how the little lightbulbs are all out? I've read every flippin' thread, I'm so bored. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifhahaha.gifwave.gifmoon.gif

spotlightwinner.jpg

Start a poll with this photo. Ask the polled which of the two mammals their libido prefers.

Subsequent intracranial conversation:

"hmmmm... they're both healthy specimens, both blondes, both have great legs, both have nice smiles, both striking provocative poses, equally adept conversationally,...

...do I prefer you or ewe?"

It's an old joke, but it just might work.

We were bullshitting at the side of the road in Icicle Canyon when we saw some people pulling weeds. I suggested that they were probably pulling diffuse knapweed. A fellow cc.comer, who shall remain nameless, asked me about knapweed and I explained that it is considered a noxious weed because most herbivores won't eat it. For some reason, he decided to taste it. He said it tasted terrible. He was grimacing and spitting for several minutes afterwards. fruit.gif

knapwd2.jpg

We were bullshitting at the side of the road in Icicle Canyon..blah blah blah.. and I explained that it is considered a noxious weed because most herbivores won't eat it.

It is a noxious weed because it isn't native to the area. Also it is the worst plant ever invented. That sheit sucks donkey balls and should be killed upon sight. Pull the root so it doesn't come back. It does tend to crop out where new construction disturbs the ground surface...but it has been a problem for years in places like the icicle.

Mowing it will not help! It will make it worse....

We pulled every knapweed we saw near Eightmile Rock on either side of the road for 100 yards in either direction on both sides of the road.

Another place that needs attention badly is the parking just up the road from Icicle Buttress.