• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
EWolfe

Raaaaaiiiiinnnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeerrrrr Beer!

Kaia, don't ya know: Rainier is mandatory drinkin' for all PNW climbers! Did you not get the memo?

Actually, I like Rainier when all I want is a domestic beer. It always tastes great back at the car after a long day's climb.

TLG if you want to be a true northwesterner you'll drink Rainier beer and like it even though the made in Cali label makes you cry. wink.gif

Bummer, I have old flash and the site they created won't let me see the info unless I update.

Maybe somebody will describe it? I'm not going to conform and download the new flash just because they try and make me.

Screw them.

TLG if you want to be a true northwesterner you'll drink Rainier beer and like it even though the made in Cali label makes you cry. wink.gif

the only thing i like out of a can is barqs root beer. it's the only kind of beer i like. well, that and snoqualmie avalanche and belgian appel witbiers. YUM!

ps - i do miss the big R where the big T now is ...

Bummer, I have old flash and the site they created won't let me see the info unless I update.

Maybe somebody will describe it? I'm not going to conform and download the new flash just because they try and make me.

Screw them.

It's a four-part video of the excavation and transport of the frozen body of Refreshus Verticus (Rainier bottle with legs). bigdrink.gif

maybe so, but dude - don't you know how to resize pictures? it's really hard to get the full effect of a shot when you can only see 1/4 of it on your screen ...

the only thing i like out of a can is barqs root beer. it's the only kind of beer i like. well, that and snoqualmie avalanche and belgian appel witbiers. YUM!

ps - i do miss the big R where the big T now is ...

I don't know if you like Pale Ales, but I've been buying this one called Dale's Pale Ale. It comes in a can, and it tastes pretty darn good; way better than macrobrew in a can.

"Rainier is NOT BEER! Its urine!" - my beer snob dad

A friend of mine and I are home brewing some chocolate and amber ale this weekend! I think we're gonna have like 30 gallons when we're done! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Hey, that looks like the Old Buckley Highway! BTW, anybody who has a poster of Big Lou sporting a can of that piss, I'll pay top dollar. It belongs in my garage.