Raaaaaiiiiinnnnniiiiiiieeeeeeeerrrrr Beer!

EWolfe

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLG if you want to be a true northwesterner you'll drink Rainier beer and like it even though the made in Cali label makes you cry. wink.gif

the only thing i like out of a can is barqs root beer. it's the only kind of beer i like. well, that and snoqualmie avalanche and belgian appel witbiers. YUM!

ps - i do miss the big R where the big T now is ...

Bummer, I have old flash and the site they created won't let me see the info unless I update.

Maybe somebody will describe it? I'm not going to conform and download the new flash just because they try and make me.

Screw them.

It's a four-part video of the excavation and transport of the frozen body of Refreshus Verticus (Rainier bottle with legs). bigdrink.gif

TLG if you want to be a true northwesterner you'll drink Rainier beer and like it even though the made in Cali label makes you cry. wink.gif

the only thing i like out of a can is barqs root beer. it's the only kind of beer i like. well, that and snoqualmie avalanche and belgian appel witbiers. YUM!

ps - i do miss the big R where the big T now is ...

I don't know if you like Pale Ales, but I've been buying this one called Dale's Pale Ale. It comes in a can, and it tastes pretty darn good; way better than macrobrew in a can.

• 2 years later...