foilboarding

EWolfe

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has anybody on this board ever done (or even seen) this? flying would be cool ...

No. Yes. It's flying like a Hydrofoil or a hovercraft is flying. You're floating the same distance over water. Glad someone gets to make money pimping it though.

Just learn French. The site's apparent lack of a proper English version is part of a ploy to get back to the empire of the past...

drC

PS: cj001f, do you race around here? I don't as much as I used to in the Bay Area (I got picky wind conditions-wise, not to mention the very nice rides tongue.gif) but still like it.

PS: cj001f, do you race around here? I don't as much as I used to in the Bay Area (I got picky wind conditions-wise, not to mention the very nice rides tongue.gif) but still like it.

My "here" is now Ventura, Ca - I'm currently looking for a crew spot. Or a boat, if the price is right evils3d.gif I did more sailing in DC than PDX, but it's always fun.

Check out the film Step into Liquid, a surf flick, for info on how these were designed to surf big, choppy waves.

It's a fun movie w/lots of humorous stories, like Texans surfing infinite waves behind tankers.