to the assholes who ravaged my neighborhood

thelawgoddess

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TLG- Any damage done? everyone ok? That totally sucks...hope none of your property got hurt, and that they catch those punks!!

everyone's okay. i'm assuming everyone was asleep when it happened. apparently someone decided it'd be great fun to drive around an otherwise quiet and safe neighborhood and take out rear windshields. i saw two other vehicles that had been hit this morning but i'm guessing there were more. i don't have comprehensive insurance so that sucks. and there's glass all over my car. and the only thing i got out of it was a big ugly rock. cry.gif

(waiting for someone to chime in with a comment about that's what happens when you live in the center of the pinko commie universe....)

glad to hear no one was hurt. it's just glass. karma will likely wreak vengeance upon their foul existence.

1316820085_1112183418120.jpg

Fuenos you cow tipper. Winona? dude, I spent part of summer 1977 there and in rushford with my old Army buddies Randy Laumb and Al Schley. They bouth wound up marrying Winona girls (but I don't know their last names), they were sisters though.

Randy was origonally from Rushford MN, home of lots of Laumbs and Al was from @ 20 miles further down the road.

I gotta get up and turn the stero down as it's playing "it's a small small world" disruptively.

If you go to Rushford and check out the bank there, I painted the top 10'-12' or so part of that. Yeah, people used to just come by and watch me up on that 40 foot ladder painting. It was like the prime recreation for the town for awhile, people would stand down there for an extraordinary long time.

Randys son Alex is graduation form High school this year, I just go the notice.

and threw rocks in our cars last night. up2.gif

you guys seriously suck. thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

same thing happened to us a couple years ago (about this time of the year as well). 2 out of the 4 cars hit on the street were ours. they grabbed rocks right out of the neighbor's yard. madgo_ron.gif

In Oregon, the only time its legal to use deadly force is when you are IN IMMINENT FEAR OF BODILY HARM.

I had a long discussion with an off-duty cop about this one time at a bar. I imagine the situation is similar in Washington.

One time whilst living in NW Portland I awoke to a woman screaming "Help me" outside my window. I jumped out of bed and ran outside, squinting across the street (I was nearsighted but LASIK corrected this) and saw a guy dragging this woman down the street in a hammerlock. I ran back inside my apartment grabbed my gun and ran back outside. I was in the middle of the street, about 40 feet away from this couple when I shouted "Let her go" and chambered a round in my 9mm. His hands went in the air and the woman took off running down the street. The guy yelled "whoa dude, she's my girlfriend." At this point I realized I still had not grabbed my glasses and was squinting at his blurry figure. I also realized there was about 10 other people standing around watching me pointing a gun at this loser. I decided it was time for me to go back inside.

Sucks being inside on such a nice day.

it's going to suck even more when the rains come on the weekend. :-(

that's what i thought! but the glass people are outside my office building fixing it up right now. the good thing is it was cheaper than i was expecting. for whatever that's worth. rolleyes.gif hopefully the creeps will use eggs next time. wazzup.gif

wow that sucks TLG! thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif over 2 yrs in Ballard & then 1.5 in Wallingford, I saw that shit happen at least twice in each neighborhood. wake up one morning with 5 or 6 cars on the block with rocks or bricks inside. shocked.gifmadgo_ron.gif buncha little shithead punks. unbelievable.

never did actually happened to me, but I did once get my car stolen, from my apt. building's locked garage in Ballard... it turned up two weeks later, as many stolen cars do, but the stereo & Yakima racks were gone.. window broken ... etc etc.. some camping gear and tools too. hellno3d.gif