Wanted - Belayer!

carolyn

I was born in NYC, after 2 years moved to Matawan NJ, then in 1st grade to Cincinati OH, at 22 I move out to Seattle. Went to MN when I was a kid. We did camp then a week long canoe trip in the BWCA.

The BWCA is a great place.

At what point did you suffer permanent brain dammage???

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, some more info from minne.com....... rockband.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Blue Mound Gathering Saterday afternoon I let someone use a 40 ft orange webing of mine, so they could set their top rope. I did'nt get it back and will be needing it this weekend. If you have it or know who does could you please contact me and let me know how to get it back . Thanks Mark

I'm pretty sure Justin (chaps) has it.

He even admits to it!

Yeah, I've got it. I'm sorry. I'd actually forgotten all about it, but it's still hanging out in my ropebag. PM me for when you'd like to meet to get it back.

thief!!

I don't know about anybody else, but...

...I've never felt so violated.

Somebody needs to warn Chaps. He has no idea of the terrors that await him now that he is in the clutches of The Dark Side!the_finger.gif

It's best he's told, the poor thing. OK, I'll start:

Chaps, you know that wierd great-aunt of yours that has always dressed, acted, and smelled peculiar? You can expect her to corner you and slip you the tongue at the next family gathering.

You think that's bad? Wait 'till others here tell you of the heinousness that is coming your way.

hellno3d.gifthe_finger.gifhellno3d.gif

• 10 months later...

Every second wednesday of the month is Trad Rack night at VE... bring all your gear new, used, borrowed, whatever to the gym... rack up and climb! No use for all that gear to be sitting around collecting dust, might as well wear it and get it scratched up.

I know most, if not all of you are thinking WTF! , but think of all the noise we can make collectively... go up and send the v5 boulder problem and challenge the rack less freaks (that's a term of endearment) to do the same.

They say it takes cajones to trad climb... it takes even more cajones to wear your trad rack while climbing at the gym.

So, if you have gear bring it and climb... it'll be good training... really!

Think about how cool you'll look to all those gumby's!!!

smirk.gifconfused.gifgrin.gifrolleyes.gifcantfocus.gifhahaha.gif

• 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...